The whole gang

The whole gang

Sunday, January 18, 2009

We're goin to the Superbowl!

Can you believe it?
Last night we went to Trey Bashas house to see Vai, (this is Jill with Vai) and you shoulda heard all the bantering between Cardinal fans and Philly fans (Vai's whole camera crew was there) They kept chanting the Eagles fight song. Now Vai is here on official business for NBC from Philadelphia so he had to be that way, although I heard in his interviews he was teasing about being for the Cardinals. Well I wonder how he's doing this afternoon! It was so fun to see him again. He's such a great guy and introduced us to all his friends. It was neat to meet the Bashas, and I told them we know Don Grace, they love that guy (he's our neighbor who has worked for Bashas forever!) They were such down to earth people. We got talking parenting, gospel & politics. I wish his dad would run again. It was a good time. . . . Well I gotta go settle Chuck down, he's like a little kid on Christmas, he's so excited! I must say I was proud of him. He got all the way through priesthood opening exercises before he left for home. That's more than I can say about some of my beehives - 3 of my girls didn't show up cuz they left for the game!

1 comment:

Jen Olson Brown said...

That is so funny. We are proud of Chuck too and love the new background!