The whole gang

The whole gang

Monday, January 19, 2009

Girls #!$^#%&!!!!


Why are girls so hard??? I really think they have a plot to drive me insane! It's not that what they do is so bad, it's that they make no sense, they raise my emotions to enormous levels, and I just can't figure them out! . . . I don't know! I ask my mom if I was like this. She said I just cried a lot. I could handle a crier. I could just hug and comfort till the cows come home! . . . . (the Lord must want me to learn more than that)
You know, snakes and snails and puppy dog tails sound gross, but Sugar makes you fat, and Spice gives you heartburn!

3 comments:

Jen Olson Brown said...

You're blog gives me hope. I appreciate your honesty and wish everyone I know could read your blog. Thank you Judene!

The Garbison family said...

OK Judene...your blog is the best!! I love this... :-)

It was so fun to hear from you! Now I can stalk your blog...LOL

P.S. Shae is 5 now...sniff sniff...time flies... :-)

Lovin Family said...

i'm gearing up for the heartburn, i'm already fat, and the grossness... we'll i have been hitched for 12 years. you make me smile! xoox