The whole gang

The whole gang

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a Game!

That was an amazing game! Charlie thought so too. He got so into it, as you can tell by the video. Kinda like his dad and papa. (sorry it's sideways, if anyone knows how to change it leave me a post) This is when he was happy before Papa scared him with his yelling! Here's how much I know about football; when we were ahead with like 2:45 left, I'm thinking "yah, we just gotta hold em for 2 more minutes!" I had no idea they could do all that in 2 minutes! And that was NOT a fumble at the end! We were exhausted after watching the game. Would have been a good exhaustion if we'd have won, but oh well, it was fun!


1 comment:

Klepinger said...

That video is so darling...We scared our little twins screaming at the game too!!

Please call me...we do need to do LUNCH!!
Leann