The whole gang

The whole gang

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Our big highlight was watching little grandbaby Charlie open his presents. He was really more interested in the wrapping paper and eating it, than he was in any toys. He got lots of cute toys and books and a walker. Also both great grandma's got him some Mickey Mouse clothes!

. . . and for the big kids we got Rock Band! This is Jerry, C.J. & Kyle rockin out! There's some pretty good old 70's rock songs on it. Chuck even got into it! You should have seem him rocking out to "Roxanne" and "Mississippi Queen" (I'm so tempted but he won't want me to put the picture of him on it) We were in our pj's almost all day. We just played and played. I must state here on our blog that I did beat Chuck at the Beatles version of Monopoly. I carried him when he couldn't pay rent after buying "Sgt Peppers Ave" (he bought it just cuz he knew I wanted it - that's my favorite Beatles song, and I owned the other 2 properties next to it! He went broke buying it, but bankrupted me soon after) I love Christmas Day!

1 comment:

Robinette Family said...

tell chuck we want to see the picture. looks like you all had fun that charlie is so cute!!!!