The whole gang

The whole gang

Sunday, October 12, 2008

October - My favorite month!

I don't know if it's because of Halloween, or the leaves changing, or that the holidays are coming, or it could be that Sam's Club has their pumpkins pies out (I'm getting one this week!) or maybe it's football or because it finally starts cooling down, but I love this month! I'm so glad that Chuckie is home for a while. It has been such a blessing. Had kind of a rough week this past week, not feeling well, and more teenage problems, but we're gonna hang in there. I'm looking up my "Love and Logic" notes and getting reaquainted with the Arbinger principles, so things are bound to get better. It sure helps also to have a dad around the house. (btw, I do love football, but haven't watched a complete game since the boys were playing. But everyone I love loves it so much and I like the sound of it in the background, especially Chuck's yelling at the plays . . . all weekend long!)

6 comments:

Stephanie Brown said...

I love October too! But for different reasons. I was married this month! Can you believe we are coming up on 2 years! I wish I shared the same passion for football as you or CJ probably wishes that I did. I just can't get into it. Oh well at least this month I can dress up, eat pumpkin pie, overload on candy and enjoy nice cool weather.

Frozen Cacti said...

I'll eat some pumpkin pie in your honor. by the way, you never did e-mail me back to tell me how things are REALLY going!

Lovin Family said...

JuDene, you male me smile:). Love you xoxoxoxo!

Allison said...

I'm taking a class right now about the principles from the Arbinger Institute/moral agency theory. My textbooks are Leadership and Self-Deception and Bonds the Make Us Free. Next week we start talking about getting out of the box. Let me know if you ever want to have one of our good deep discussions on what I'm learning. Love ya!

Mac and Kelly said...

Sister Brown! You have a blog! I hope you don't mind if I come back to look at it often! I love all your pictures!

kemra said...

JuDene - what a cute blog! You should get my ma to start one!!!

Hope you are all doing well - and try to watch the WHOLE ASU game on Saturday - those poor Sun Devils need our support!!! Let's go Devils!!! (and yes - I might occasionally pray for the ASU football team!)