The whole gang

The whole gang

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally beginning my blog!

Okay, it only took me four visits to "blogger" over 2 weeks time, to get my blog to the place where I could finally type and get things going. This blogging is so amazing! It's exactly what I dreamed of when I'd think about the ultimate in futuristic scrapbooking! I feel lucky to be alive when it became a reality! I had no idea it was so wide spread. I have seen just a few blogs over the years when a few different Ellsworth girls would send me this strange http address, and I would open it and instantly get to see their lives and catch up on them (complete with pictures and a cute background!) Now I must give thanks to my friends at work that got me going on it; Stephanie & Josie thanks for making this really happen for me! (sniff, sniff)

My sweet daughter in law (another Stephanie in my life) started one and after I got on hers and read about things they were up to, things I didn't even know, although I see and talk to them often, it just deepened my love for blogging. Not to mention the cute pictures of my little Charlie I get to look at everytime Stephanie posts! I will also love getting on any of you, my friends blogs and catching up with you. Now all I need is more time to do this fun thing I will love!

3 comments:

Stephanie Brown said...

Mom you never told me you lived in Oklahoma!?!?!?!Cute blog. We will be checking back!

[s] said...

Ha! Okie bred. No wonder you are great! :-)

fantastic6 said...

Yeah Judeneee:-) I will enjoy seeing your blog and updates on your kids that I love! It really is a cool thing, to blog:-0
Love you girl!
blog on!!!